Sleep dentistry involves the use of IV Sedation. Sleep dentistry can help alleviate the anxiety often experienced by people when visiting the dentist. It is also a safer option than any general anaesthetic. Your sedation is managed by a professional medical doctor who monitors your condition during the implant procedure to ensure the highest levels of safety and comfort.
Best of all, sleep dentistry does not require hospitalisation, this means that your implant procedure can be done right here at Pasadena dental & Implant centre.
What Our Experience means for you;
- Minimal discomfort and fast recoveries
- Significant reduction in complication risks (e.g implant failure)
- We use high-quality materials so your implants last a lifetime
- By minimising the future risk your investment is significantly less over the lifetime of your implants
Root Canal Treatment
Once the chamber is cleaned your dentist will fill the hole with the hole the same day or will use a temporary filling if a crown for the tooth is required.
- The type of discolouration
- Your treatment method
- Your age and dental history
Keep in mind that time is required to whiten your teeth safely and effectively. The overall effectiveness and whiteness of your teeth will usually depend on the type of discoloration you have along with the treatment used to whiten your teeth.
Other side effects can be cosmetic. If you have crowns, implants, bridges or dentures you may want to discuss colour matching your teeth as teeth whitening treatments are designed for natural teeth.